Heavy Duty Semi Detailer – $14.00/hr.
Kordell Truck and Trailer Sales is currently looking for heavy duty truck detailers to join our growing service department. Qualified candidates will wax, buff, and clean the interior and exterior of semi tractors and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to meet company goals. This is an excellent opportunity for hardworking detailers to apply their skills in a growing company that offers first shift positions, competitive wage and comprehensive benefits.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Class A CDL Driver
Kordell Truck and Trailer Sales is looking for Class A CDL drivers for our tow company. Work will be on an as needed, occasional basis. Drivers will be independent contractors and use a 2005 KW with a pro-tote attachment to pick up/deliver semi tractors. $0.50/mile and $20/hr. for downtime. There will be physical labor involved with hooking up the truck to be towed. Must have good driving record! Perfect opportunity for semi-retired drivers or those looking to make extra cash during your off time.
Are you a skilled diesel technician who dreads going to a job with no room for advancement? Are you missing out on precious family moments because you’re stuck working nights and weekends? Then stop working at a JOB, and start working on your CAREER. At Kordell Truck and Trailer Sales, we’re looking for skilled Diesel Technicians to join our growing company.
Here are just some of the top reasons to join our team:
· FIRST SHIFT HOURS
· Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Weekly Overtime
· Supportive Management
· Realistic Advancement Opportunities- you won’t be waiting for someone else to retire; you’ll advance as you learn!
· Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· 401k (we care about your future!)
· Paid Holidays/Sick Days/Vacation
If you can:
· Make major and minor repairs on trucks and trailers, including but not limited to: engine repairs and tune ups, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmission work, cooling systems, chassis repairs, brake work
· Perform regular and preventative maintenance including inspections, oil changes, etc.
· Perform diagnostic tests
· Maintain accurate records of repairs performed
· Maintain cleanliness in the shop
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Required and Preferred qualifications are:
· Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Diesel Technician working on CLASS 8 vehicles
· ASE, Cummins, and Detroit Certified candidates are given top hiring priority!
· CDL preferred (Class B CDL will be required after 6 months of employment)
· Steady work experience
· Ability to lift 50lbs or more
· Bonus points if you have previous engine overhaul experience!